What kind of Fitting are you looking for?
Which fitting is best for you?
Here at Club Guy Golf we provide fittings that either help fit your current clubs to you.
Club Guy Golf works with you to determine what is best for you
so you can get the right clubs for your current game.
Fittings are 2.00 per minute.
We are no longer doing #1
Fitting for Custom Clubs is $120.00 - #3
(includes a demo for you to test)
(I don't do fittings for drivers or fairway woods)
Fittings are by appointment only. Please call to set up a time for you to come by.
#1 - Fitting to determine your specifications – this is so you can go shopping to buy your own set of clubs. You’ll leave here knowing what kind of club(s) you are looking for.
- This is the easiest and least expensive type of fitting.
- This fitting will provide you with a set of specifications that you can use to buy a good used set or get a deal on a new set.
- After you get your clubs, you will want to bring them to Club Guy Golf to have them checked for the correct specs, and for any adjustments that may need to be made.
#2 - Fitting your current set – This is to make sure your current set is fitted to you.
- This is the most popular fitting I do at Club Guy Golf.
- Length, loft and lie, type of shaft, flex, type of clubhead, grip size, swing weight, are just some of the specs I would check to determine if your clubs are a good fit.
- This will allow your swing to function better as the clubs are now working with, not against, your swing mechanics.
This can be cost effective, depending on how much work is needed to bring your clubs up to your specs, but still less expensive than a new set of clubs.
#3 - Fitting for Custom Clubs - This is a fitting with making a custom set of irons, hybrids or wedges (No drivers or fairway woods)
- After this fitting a demo club (usually a 7 iron) will be made to your specs and then you can take it out and play it, hit it and see if it's everything you want it to be. Adjustments are included to demo if needed - different shaft, grip, etc.
- The cost of the fitting includes the demo which you will return once I have made you a new set.
- Cost per club in a custom set usually runs between $85.00 to $150.00 per clubs depending on head/shaft combination.
#4 - Fitting for OEM Euipment
(Original Equipment Manufacturer, Ping, TaylorMade, Callaway, etc.)
- This type of fitting usually involves a fitting cart from the manufacturer that allows the fitter to switch heads/shafts to find what combination works best for you.
- Usually done in conjunction with a launch monitor/simulator to see what combination works best.
- Great way to go if you’re considering buying a name brand set of clubs that are then set up for you. This can be the most expensive, especially if you go ahead and order the clubs.
The #4 type of fitting I don’t do but would be happy to refer you to someone who does.
Still have questions? Please feel free to call or just stop in.